sending mouse events to another Xorg server

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Thu May 4 11:20:50 UTC 2017

El día jueves, mayo 04, 2017 a las 08:49:29a. m. +0200, Thomas Lübking escribió:

> see extensions/XTest.h, notably XTestFakeButtonEvent and XTestFake*MotionEvent

Thanks for the pointer. I compiled some small demo app and it works
nice. Any ideas about some app to use it? For example modify the source
of xev that the events are not protocoled but send to the remote X11
server as XTestFake*MotionEvent and XTestFakeButtonEvent. Any other to
get some virtual "touchpad" for the remote server?

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru at unixarea.de, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045