xorg-server-1.7.1 and video rendering problems

Jesus Pinto jpinto at fortressinfosec.com
Wed Mar 1 15:09:07 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I am running this xorg-server-1.7.1 on openwrt without any desktop manager,
windows manager, etc....But I am having problems with rendering color
correctly using the xf86-video-fbdev and a silicon motion video kernel
driver.

When I launch the xcalc I don't see the symbols and numbers in the
calculator; similar problem exists with colors and transparency on a pyGTK
GUI.

Can someone provide some help?

Thanks

--
*Jesus A. Pinto*
Sr Engineer, Software-Lead

--
*CONFIDENTIAL: The information transmitted is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed. The content may contain confidential