dickey at his.com
Mon Jun 12 09:15:12 UTC 2017
Patch #329 - 2017/06/12
* add control sequences for reading the Sixel and ReGIS graphics
sizes (suggested by Ben Wong).
* add a workaround for wcwidth returning -1 for characters which
should have been printable (FreeBSD #219800).
* fix a bug in font initialization from patch #328 (FreeBSD #219800).
* fix a special case in HideCursor which assigned a bold font to the
slot used for normal font in changes for italics in patch #307
* updates for ReGIS (Ross Combs):
+ Strings specified with no command are used as "comments".
Print these in the log when tracing.
+ Catch attempts to use "alternate display" mode (AKA "blink")
from the GIGI, but do not implement it.
+ The T(M) command should only multiply the height by 10, not
+ Make the S(E) command reset more state than just the screen
+ Remove two rotation variables which were only being printed.
+ Numerous minor fixes and comment updates in the R command.
+ Unknown R command option names trigger an empty response.
+ Fix the output position after printing rotated text (it was
missing the the sign before).
+ Fix the position change with pixelvectors and rotated text
(the rotation transform was not being applied).
+ Update the TODO list and remove a verification FIXME (slanted
text positioning is correct as is).
+ Emulate the approximately 1.4x enlargement for text which
isn't rotated at right angles.
+ Only update the color planes specified in the plane mask (the
W command's F option).
* fix a bug introduced by the changes to font information in patch
#328. When processing the "checkfont" option of the locale
resource, the program referred to the request data, to an array
which was only allocated in the new/result widget (report by H
* fix a missing assignment initialization to make the utf8 resource
control whether escape sequences to enable/disable UTF-8 mode are
Thomas E. Dickey <dickey at invisible-island.net>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the xorg