X running on target is picking drivers from wrong directory

Aaron Plattner aplattner at nvidia.com
Wed Jul 19 16:45:06 UTC 2017

On 07/18/2017 11:49 PM, abhijit wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to build xserver 1.17.1 for imx57 based board. But cross
> compiled executable is trying to pick libraries and drivers from NFS
> root file system path.
>
> Following is the configuration command,
>   > ./configure --enable-maintainer-mode
>       --host=arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi
>       --prefix=/media/VAYAVYA/freedreno_proj/xserver/installs

Try using typical settings for the directories and then installing with
DESTDIR. So I guess that would be, (stealing the options from Arch Linux):

./configure --host=arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi \
            --prefix=/usr \
            --libexecdir=/usr/lib/xorg-server \
            --sysconfdir=/etc \
            --localstatedir=/var \
            --with-xkb-path=/usr/share/X11/xkb \
            --with-xkb-output=/var/lib/xkb \
            --with-fontrootdir=/usr/share/fonts
DESTDIR=/media/VAYAVYA/freedreno_proj/xserver/installs make -j`nproc`
install