Fwd: .cwmrc - using mouse wheel to cycle windows

Pavan Maddamsetti pavan.maddamsetti at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 21:27:52 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have attempted to move forward on the following issue using xev,
reading the X11 source code, and manual pages. So far I am not able to
understand what is causing the issue.

Can any X hackers help me with this? My mouse bindings only seem to
work when the cursor is not hovering over a window.

Thanks.