Middle button emulation...

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Sat Jul 1 12:27:28 UTC 2017

I can't seem to find the option/setting magic to get middle button emulation
enabled and working. This is on a Raspberry Pi (Raspbian with
xserver-xorg-input-all 1:7.7+16 and xserver-xorg-input-libinput 0.20.0-1). I
have a keyboard/trackball combo device and it only has two buttons. I have
been using (proper) three button pointer devices on all of my other machines
and I really need that middle button.  I'm not seeing anything in any of the
man pages.  Has middle button emulation been dropped?  (Where have all the
hard core / old school UNIX hackers gone? Am I the only one left?)

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933