Ubuntu PRIME switching problems

Francesco Cammelli francescocammelli at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 08:44:12 UTC 2017

/>>the second part of the message

/Reading the log file I've seen that there is no HAINAN GPU. So I gave
the /listproviders /command and it gives me that:

    francesco at Francesco:~$ xrandr --listproviders
    Providers: number : 1
    Provider 0: id: 0x54 cap: 0x9, Source Output, Sink Offload crtcs: 2
    outputs: 3 associated providers: 0 name:MULLINS @ pci:0000:00:01.0

A new ID, and no HAINAN. I don't know why, can It happen due to some
undates? I give you also the screen of the "proprietary driver" Ubuntu page.
Thanks a lot for your patience!

/Francesco/

--

/Francesco Cammelli