AW: monitor hotplug resolution switch

jdd at dodin.org jdd at dodin.org
Wed Dec 13 09:22:08 UTC 2017

Le 13/12/2017 à 09:36, Johann Obermayr a écrit :

> root at sigmatek-x86-mp:~# xrandr
> Screen 0: minimum 320 x 200, current 1920 x 1080, maximum 8192 x 8192
> VGA1 disconnected
> DP1 disconnected
> HDMI1 disconnected
> DP2 disconnected
> HDMI2 disconnected
> DP3 connected
>     1920x1080      60.0 +
> HDMI3 disconnected
>

> But after disconnect the monitor, the driver will change resolution to 320x200.
> But we will, that driver does not change the resolution. Or we can define the default resolution.

what mean "default resolution" if no monitor is connected?

seems it's simply the lower resolution available

do you need some remote X?

you can play with xrandr

http://dodin.org/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Doc.AddXResolution

but with no monitor I dunno what happen nor what is the config for
remote X desktop

jdd

--
http://dodin.org