Plug the core-apitrace support for performance counters to qapitrace

jayaditya gupta jayadityagupta11 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 14:48:17 UTC 2017

 Hello , i am jayaditya gupta , I wanted to know that whether "In-place
shader editing in qapitrace project" is open for interns/students .

If yes i want to work on it , how can i get started with it .

About me :
I am student pursuing my master's degree in computer applications . I did
my GSOC 16 with KDE and used C++ and Qt framework for my project . I do
have experience with Qt so i believe i can be a good fit for this project .

Thank you !!