[solved] Re: Huge mouse-click delay

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Wed Sep 21 21:36:15 UTC 2016

also sprach martin f krafft <madduck at madduck.net> [2016-09-21 13:07 +0200]:
> The more I am fiddling with this, the more I am suspecting the
> Awesome window manager to be at fault. At least my switch to Git
> master could well coincide with the start of these problems.
> Moreover, if I kill awesome, then the mouse behaves just fine. If
> I then restart awesome, the delay quickly grows in length.

I really appreciated your guys' help, and now I feel bad for using
up your time — the problem is indeed with the Awesome window
manager:

  https://github.com/awesomeWM/awesome/issues/1107

Sorry for the noise…

--
@martinkrafft | http://madduck.net/ | http://two.sentenc.es/

"i like .net for the same reason i like gentoo. it keeps all the
 people with no clue from writing c code, which is much harder for me
 to identify and eliminate from my systems. in the same way that
 gentoo gives those people a place to be that isn't in debian"
                                                  -- andrew suffield

spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net