Update symbol/lk - xkb_symbols "us" variant

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Wed Oct 5 14:37:15 UTC 2016

You are still not sending it to the right place - the XKB keymaps are
maintained by the Xkeyboard-config project, which has it's own mailing
lists, bug trackers, etc.

See https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/XKeyboardConfig/ and
https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/XKeyboardConfig/Development/
for details on the right place to send.