Strange Disabled Custom Warning Window Shown

Subrata Dasgupta subrata_usha at rediffmail.com
Wed May 11 18:35:51 UTC 2016

Hi All,
In a big motif application sometimes a strange disabled custom warning window is coming. Please see the attached screen shot. After investigation I found that if I create any standard message box from that portion of code then all of them are disabled. I tried to set few properties on those disabled message box but none of them worked. Probably it is related with some upper level Widget, but I am not sure. So I have following questions.

1> What can be the probable reasons for this problem.
2> Can we re-enable those message boxes by setting some properties/values etc??

I am very new in motif programming. Please help.

Thanks
Subrata