Flickering single display in multi-head XRandR setup

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Mar 26 00:52:18 UTC 2016

On Friday 25 March 2016 17:47:48 Felix Miata wrote:

> Gene Heskett composed on 2016-03-25 15:55 (UTC-0400):
> >> http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/TENMA-21-8230-/21-8230
> >> wouldn't do it?
> >
> > Possibly, that looks a lot like the one I used (handles are
> > identical) back in the later 90's but with different tips.
>
> Looks like a 3-wire cord to me, and $14.99 in the current sale
> catalog.

By golly gee, I do believe you are correct, so they've "fixed" that
problem. And 15 bucks is less than I paid for one 25 years ago when smd
stuff was just coming on the scene.  But I'm not on their spam list so I
don't get the pdf version of the catalog.  Which is odd, because I have
bought stuff from them in the last year, a bag of slot interruptor
opto's to make a quadrature encoder for a milling machine spindle.
Specifically the spindle in a Grizzly G0704 milling machine.

Thanks for the tickle to make me go look at it again.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)