Can I set different DPI for two displays in my system?

Łukasz Maśko ed at yen.ipipan.waw.pl
Tue Mar 8 08:52:37 UTC 2016

Dnia wtorek, 8 marca 2016 00:22:39 Thomas Lübking pisze:
> Nope, sorry.

I was affraid of that... Windows, as I observed yesterday by accident, does
some kind of window redraw, when I drag it between two screend with diferent
DPIs. At certain point it - as I suppose - sends to a window a redraw request
and provides it with a diffrent DPI setting, and you can easily bserve the
window being redrawn with a ew DPI. I hoped we could obtain someting
similar...
--
Łukasz Maśko                                                            _o)
Lukasz.Masko(at)ipipan.waw.pl                                           /\\