Radeon driver not works on PPC with X800

TCH tch at amigaspirit.hu
Wed Jun 15 16:07:01 UTC 2016

Hi!

I have an old G4 MDD, with an X800 card. I've just installed Debian Jessie
and tried to breathe life into the 2d acceleration, but without success. If
i install "firmware-linux-nonfree", then it loads the "r420_cp.bin", but
then i only got a black screen after boot and the machine freezes
completely.

My dmesg log:
http://oscomp.hu/depot/dmesg.log

And xorg.log after a crash:
http://oscomp.hu/depot/Xorg.0.log

I don't know if i am at the right place with this, but nobody could help me
with this. Is this a known problem on PPC with X800 cards? I've read in
this topic (http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1825309&page=2) that
radeon not works with X800 on PPC.

Can anyone help me with this?

- TCH