Diagnosing first vs subsequent performance

Lloyd Brown lloyd_brown at byu.edu
Wed Jan 20 15:57:18 PST 2016

Wow, Aaron.  I should've known that you'd have the answer.  Thanks, btw,
for answering my earlier, semi-related questions on the nvidia forum:
https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/840157/non-root-xorg-with-nvidia-driver/

In short, adding the sharevts and novtswitch to the command-line for the
Xorg instances, it seems to be working, though I'll have to do some more
tests, and lots more scheduler integration work.  For reference, here's
a screenshot of 4 separate glxgears output, as well as nvidia-smi
showing the GPU load and PIDs doing it:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4ng6id1VlIOT245dFFuc21jZW8/view?usp=sharing

Thanks everybody,

Lloyd