Screen disconnection issue

WILLEMS Samuel samuel.willems at cmigroupe.com
Wed Feb 10 09:39:41 UTC 2016

In one of our application we want to have fixed screen resolution without regarding of screen disconnection. In the log file all screen disconnection are seen.
How to disable the screen presence monitoring ?

For information, we have an ATI video bord using fglrx proprietary drivers. In the xorg.conf we disable DDC and EDID.

Samuel WILLEMS
Electronic Development Technician
CMI Defence

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The information in this communication and any attachments is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, business sensitive, strictly private, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you, reader of this notice, are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete the communication without retaining any copies.