setting primary in multihead xorg.conf causes disregard of DisplaySize

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 10 05:33:58 CET 2016

Using the following, I get the display positions the way I want them, but
the DPI I want is disregarded. If I comment the primary option line, DPI
is obeyed, but the wrong display is primary. Am I doing something wrong,
missing something, is a ServerLayout section required, or is there a bug
here?

# 50-device.conf
Section "Device"
	Identifier	"IGMA"
	Driver	"intel"
	Option	"monitor-VGA1"	"analog"	# Intel analog
	Option	"monitor-HDMI1"	"digital"	# Intel HDMI aka DVI
#	Option	"monitor-DP1"	"apple"		# Intel DisplayPort
EndSection

# 50-monitor1.conf
Section "Monitor"
	Identifier	"analog"