Question on use of Xlogo

Jim Brown jimbyg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 10:30:34 PST 2016

Greetings,

I'm Jim Brown with the the BSD Certification Group and I'm developing some
videos for BSD Certification.  See the BSDCG Videos YouTube channel for
examples.

The latest video in development is a tutorial on how to get the X Window
system running on all four BSDs on the BSDA Study DVD (DragonFly BSD,
FreeBSD, NetBSD, and OpenBSD).

In this video I'm using a stylized version of the  X logo (see attached
PNG).  It's for a 16:9 aspect ratio for the YouTube environment.

Note that the videos are educational only - there are no commercial
endorsements in the videos.

Is there any attribution or licensing needed for this use?

Kindly reply directly with any concerns or suggestions.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Jim Brown
BSDCG