How to avoid this Xvfb error: ES2 Prism: Error - GLX extension is not supported

Long Vu long.vu at intelerad.com
Mon Dec 12 19:39:31 UTC 2016

On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 2:34 PM, Eric Gunther <egunther at warwick.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 2016-12-12 at 13:51 -0500, Long Vu wrote:
>
> I don't know if this will help, but previously adam had said:
>
>> How are you launching Xvfb? I believe it defaults to 8bpp, but GLX
> only
>> works at 16 or 32bpp.
>
> which I think you hadn't tried yet.

Well I did with

xvfb-run -s '-screen 0 1024x768x24 +extension GLX +iglx' <command>

I though the adding x24 to the screen is what Adam meant.

If I miss understood, kindy point out to me because I am not familiar
with X server options.

Thanks.

--
Long Vu | Build Controller | Intelerad | +1-514-931-6222 ext. 7743

--

This email or any attachments may contain confidential or legally
privileged information intended for the sole use of the addressees. Any