How to avoid this Xvfb error: ES2 Prism: Error - GLX extension is not supported

Long Vu long.vu at intelerad.com
Mon Dec 12 15:57:01 UTC 2016

Hi,

We use Xvfb to avoid having to run an X server on our build machine.

We got this error with Xvfb that we do not have when we were running a
real VNC server just to provide X.

ES2 Prism: Error - GLX extension is not supported
   GLX version 1.3 or higher is required
Xlib:  extension "RANDR" missing on display ":99".

Is there something we can do to avoid this error?

We are using this version of xvfb on Centos 7:
xorg-x11-server-Xvfb-1.17.2-10.el7.x86_64

Thanks,

--
Long Vu | Build Controller | Intelerad | +1-514-931-6222 ext. 7743

--

This email or any attachments may contain confidential or legally
privileged information intended for the sole use of the addressees. Any