Fatal server error: No screens found.

Jose R R Jose.r.r at metztli-it.com
Mon Aug 29 04:25:44 UTC 2016

Niltze [Hello], Mark-

If your ChromeBook has AMD64 architecture (i.e., x86-64 is the 64-bit
version of the x86 instruction set) and you wanna give a spin to
Debian Jessie (8.x) on Reiser4 (< https://reiser4.wiki.kernel.org/ >),
please try < https://sf.net/projects/debian-reiser4/ >

Please make sure to observe the screenshots and if (if you will)
provide me some feedback ;-)

Best Professional Regards.

On Sat, Aug 27, 2016 at 9:00 PM, Mark nash
<abacefabmicroblast at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am a first year computer science student and would like to use my
> chromebook to do things. I decided to watch some YouTube videos and crouton
> my chromebook with Ubuntu.
>
> It seems like a common problem. On the internet with no clear solution. The
> attached picture is a picture of my error message that comes up after being
> asked to put in a username and password, and entering sudo startunity.
>
> I looked on your website and found out that my error has something to do
> with a graphics card. Other than that, it was difficult to comprehend what I
> should do to correct the issue and be able to use Ubuntu.
>
> Here is some information:
>
> I am using a Poin2 Chromebook.
>
> I tried this whole process about seven times with other flavors of Linux
> like LXDE, AND XFCE.
>
> If any more information I needed, please let me know.
>
> Thank you in advance for your help.

Jose R R
http://metztli.it