Fatal server error: No screens found.

Mark nash abacefabmicroblast at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 28 04:00:53 UTC 2016

Hello,

I am a first year computer science student and would like to use my chromebook to do things. I decided to watch some YouTube videos and crouton my chromebook with Ubuntu.

It seems like a common problem. On the internet with no clear solution. The attached picture is a picture of my error message that comes up after being asked to put in a username and password, and entering sudo startunity.

I looked on your website and found out that my error has something to do with a graphics card. Other than that, it was difficult to comprehend what I should do to correct the issue and be able to use Ubuntu.

Here is some information:

I am using a Poin2 Chromebook.

I tried this whole process about seven times with other flavors of Linux like LXDE, AND XFCE.

If any more information I needed, please let me know.

Thank you in advance for your help.