High CPU usage - slow/lag/skip problem

Zurd zurd33 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 23:16:57 UTC 2016

Hi, me again, I'm bumping this. I realized I have a big post but I wanted
to put as much information as possible. All I want to know is how to
minimize the xrandr calls so that there's less EDID information in
Xorg.0.log.

My system is not slow yet but it should happen soon. My Xorg log is at 23M
in just 6h12m. I don't think this is normal.