X.Org Endless Vacation of Code

Alex Deucher alexdeucher at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 17:57:17 UTC 2016

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 9:45 PM, Darren Parkinson
<darrenparkinson1995 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, I am darren Parkinson a student from Jamaica accepted and enrolled in
> Computer Science at the University of Technology in Jamaica. I am a
> self-motivated learner, I currently teach myself to code in C/C++ and find
> no problem, and I am also a team player. I have taken interest in X.Org
> Endless Vacation of Code (EVoC) program and I wish to know where I go about
> in application to the program.

Thank you for your interest!  For more information and requirements,
please see the following page:
http://www.x.org/wiki/XorgEVoC/
The most important part is to get involved in a project your are
interested in and start to learn and understand the code.  Get
involved with the community start to work on the code.  Hopefully you
will find a project that interests you and you can write up a proposal
for what you want to accomplish.  In addition, you will need to help
find a mentor from the project to help guide you.  If you have any
questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks,

Alex