X-org version on ubuntu 14.04

Mrudula.Chougule at Emerson.com Mrudula.Chougule at Emerson.com
Tue Oct 20 13:51:42 PDT 2015

Hi,

I am working on Ubuntu 14.04 and I have installed Xorg server for display management. I have touch screen controller of microchip. I want to install touch screen driver of version 3.0.4 which is linked to X11R7.7 version.

Could you please guide on below queries:

1.       What is the latest version of Xorg on ubunt 14.04?

2.       Can I use this latest xorg version with touch screen driver which is available from THARC site?

Appreciate your suggestions on above queries.

Thanks,
Mrudula