Multiple GPU with multiple monitor support?

Gintautas Sulskus gintautas.sulskus at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 13:52:07 PST 2015

Hi Everyone,

I have a machine with dedicated nvidia+integrated intel VGAs and three
monitors. Two of them are connected to nvidia and one to intel.
For those who are aware of the problems with such configuration, I will
leave the issues for later and firstly ask the question:
*Is such setup feasible under Linux? *I can tell that it works perfectly
well on Windows 10.

If it IS feasible, then I will ask you to kindly help me out with the
configuration process, preferably on Ubuntu.
Fedora 23 and Ubuntu 14.04/15.10 detects my hardware configuration and
enables all three monitors, but I get the following issues:

Thanks.

Best Wishes,
Gin