Problem with oversized twm titlebutton height

John DelSignore john.delsignore at roguewave.com
Tue Nov 10 12:55:26 PST 2015

Hi,

I'm using twm on an Ubuntu 14.04 system, and for some reason depending
on the TitleFont I pick, the titlebuttons are much bigger than the
TitleFont. Below, I used the font "fixed" for the TitleFont, and the
titlebutton is much bigger than height of the font. Why is that happening?

I noticed that if I use the TitleFont that is in the default system
twmrc startup file ("-adobe-helvetica-bold-r--*-120-*-*-*-*-*-*"), the
titlebuttons are drawn at about the same height as the font.

Any ideas on how to get twm to make the titlebuttons the same height as
the font?

Thanks, John D.