installcdopt

Ingo Krabbe ikrabbe.ask at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 02:13:47 PDT 2015

This question has not much to do with X11 as you seem to know how to toggle acceleration in the X11 Server. The only one who can answer that is the maintainer of your ubuntu CDs or the developers of the ubuntu Install program, that is used on these CDs. I assume such things as "xforcevesa" are boot options that go to the grub boot image, or whatever boot manager is on that CD and on the layout of the ram filesystem when the system is started from CD.

Regards,

Ingo Krabbe