Localize the «Compoze» key combinations?

Hi-Angel hiangel999 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 17:31:58 PST 2015

I want to «localize» the compose key — so, that in non-english layout
I still could use all the english compose combinations. E.g. after I
am in cyryllic layout pressed «Compose + Б + Б», it would produced the
"«" sign because in English layout the «Б» key is in the place of the
«<» key. Any ideas are welcome.

I think it would be a solution if after the «Compose» key pressed, the
layout was temporarily switched to English until a compose combination
is done. But I have a basic knowledge about X11 arch, and don't know
if it's possible, and how.