xkb issue - xkb does not recognize types file

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Mon May 19 10:32:24 PDT 2014

On 05/19/14 05:32 AM, cheater00 . wrote:
> Hi everyone! I'm new to the list, but it looks very interesting
> already! I was wondering if this was the right place to talk about
> xkb?

xorg & xorg-devel lists are acceptable places to ask about xkb, but
the best place to discuss xkb layouts with the people who maintain
hundreds of them is the xkb mailing list run by the XKeyboard-Config
project:
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/XKeyboardConfig/Development/

(Unfortunately, the URL on that page to sign up for the list is broken,
  hopefully Sergey has a replacement he can provide.)

	-Alan Coopersmith-              alan.coopersmith at oracle.com