xmodmap 1.0.7: "left shift" + "right shift" + "comma" keys

Wed Mar 12 09:48:10 PDT 2014

Hello,

I have a problem with xmodmap 1.0.7 because it should write a "question down" character when I push the "left shift" + "right shift" + "comma" keys but nothing is written.

My keyboard map is "fr" + my "~/.xmodmaprc" [1] file.

Do you see something wrong in my "~/.xmodmaprc" file?

Thank you.
Best regards.

[1]$ cat ~/.xmodmaprc
! ~/.xmodmaprc
! keycode <keysym> = <key> <shift+key> <mode_switch+key> <mode_switch+shift+key> <altgr+key> <altgr+shift+key>

clear shift
add shift = Shift_L

add mod3 = Scroll_Lock

! Spanish keys
keycode 24 = a A aacute Aacute ae AE ae
keycode 26 = e E eacute Eacute EuroSign cent EuroSign
keycode 30 = u U uacute Uacute downarrow uparrow downarrow
keycode 31 = i I iacute Iacute rightarrow idotless rightarrow
keycode 32 = o O oacute Oacute oslash Oslash oslash
keycode 57 = n N ntilde Ntilde n N n
keycode 58 = comma question comma questiondown dead_acute dead_doubleacute dead_acute
keycode 61 = exclam section exclamdown section dead_belowdot dead_abovedot dead_belowdot

! Maps the Mode key to the Alt key
!keycode 64 = Mode_switch

! Maps the Mode key to the Alt Gr key
! keycode 108 = Mode_switch

! Maps the Mode key to the Right Shift key
keycode 62 = Mode_switch