XQuartz Download Inoperative

O.D. Duck kochsf at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 12 08:49:54 PDT 2014

Gentlemen:

   The XQuartz download site at http://xquartz-dl.macosforge.org/SL/XQuartz-2.7.5.dmg fails to download XQuartz, having been inoperative on March 11 and 12, the days I’ve tried to use it.  The Safari browser reports 'Safari can’t open the page “quartz-dl.macosforge.org/SL/XQuartz-2.7.5.dmg” because the server where this page is located isn’t responding.’  I’ve tried to access this download at three different computers on different internet connections, all with the same result.

                Sincerely,
                Stephen F. Koch