[Mesa-dev] Interested in contributing to WGL support in Waffle Project, for GSoC 2014

Vidudaya Bandara vnbandara at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 22:11:14 PDT 2014

Hi Jordan,

First of all thank you for your reply.
Your explanation gave more details about the project. I will look into it.
I think It's better to have a understanding about waffle also.

meanwhile if you can guide me through this it would be very much help me.
First as we know I want to make a good proposal , to do that and to make a
good milestone report and a work break down structure , I think I want to
get a good understanding about what I have to do and how am I suppose to do
and what should I know beforehand.
as a start can you please tell me what should I do first to enter to this
project.

I hope you'll support me.

thanks and best regards,
Vidudaya