GSOC New idea - Braille extension for XKB

Peter Hutterer peter.hutterer at who-t.net
Sun Mar 2 19:15:27 PST 2014

On Sun, Mar 02, 2014 at 07:16:33PM +0100, Martin Peres wrote:
> On 02/03/2014 19:02, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> >Samuel Thibault, le Sun 02 Mar 2014 18:58:22 +0100, a écrit :
> >>At any rate, I'd happily mentor such a project!
> >Or maybe co-mentor it with somebody who has actually ever worked on an
> >input method module :)
> >
> >Samuel
> Peter,
>
> Would you be interested in co-mentoring this project?

It sounds like an interesting project. I don't think I'm the right mentor
for this though, I've done input only on the server side of things (with
limited xkb stuff) and no experience in IM. Having said that, I think ibus
is the way to go. Jens, do you have any detailed comments here?
Do you want to or know someone who'd be willing to mentor this?

Cheers,
   Peter