XQuarts/Inkscape & Retina Display Issue

ⒶRTHUR HENRY LILLIOTT arthurhenrylilliott at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 11:58:01 PDT 2014

Dear Friends,

I am sorry for contacting you, but I didn't know what else to do.
I love Inkscape & XQuarts, but I recently purchased a MacBook Pro with
Retina Display, and Inkscape doesn't render at the proper resolution:

   - Do have any inside information about The Inkscape/XQuarts & Retina
   Problem?
   - Are there any plans to resolve this issue in the future updated
   versions?

I sincerely hope there will be a simple solution, and everyone can enjoy
Inkscape at the higher resolution offered by the Retina Display.
Thank you for reading and replying to this email, and hope that you can
help.

Respectful regards,

*Arthur Henry Lilliott.*
Victoria B.C. Canada.