Limit events of a specific keyboard to a specific application

... offonoffoffonoff at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 06:32:33 PST 2014

This is in a window manager?  You could also get a mouse for each keyboard,
and create keyboard/mouse pairs:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Multi-pointer_X

Use each mouse to determine the focus of its associated key-board.  Then,
don't give the mouse to the subject so they can't change the focus.  You
should probably disable keyboard short-cuts like alt+tab that could change
the focus also.  I don't know how to do that off the top of my head.

-Elliot