[ANNOUNCE] xf86-video-ati 7.3.0

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Jan 25 12:37:09 PST 2014

On Saturday 25 January 2014 15:33:58 Alex Deucher did opine:

> I guess gmail mangled it.  Does the attached work any better?
>

> Alex
>
> On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 9:24 AM, Julien Cristau <jcristau at debian.org>
wrote:
> > Hi Alex,
> >
> > When trying to verify this message, I get
> > gpg: BAD signature from "Alex Deucher <alexdeucher at gmail.com>"
> >
> > :(
> >
> > If this isn't just me, any chance to get the tarball checksums in a
> > properly signed mail?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Julien
No fussing here Alex.

Suggestion:  Junk gmail. Gmails unwanted editing of posts is the single
highest squawk generator on the planet.  I've been using kde since
1.something days, and once you have written some scripts to offload some of
its background stuff, it Just Works.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

NOTICE: Will pay 100 USD for an HP-4815A defective but
complete probe assembly.

Love IS what it's cracked up to be.
         law-abiding citizens.