[ANNOUNCE] xf86-video-ati 7.3.0

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Jan 25 11:56:28 PST 2014

On Saturday 25 January 2014 14:54:23 Brad Rogers did opine:

> On Sat, 25 Jan 2014 14:03:14 -0500
> Gene Heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Gene,
>
> >It came from JP at eukor.com.  As was noted in my initial response.
>
> Sorry, I missed that.  Neither did I see the message;  It got binned
> before reaching my MUA.

It should have been here, but I neglected to ascertain the source IP & add
it to my mailfilter database.  My bad, only been using it for 4 years now.

Sigh...

> Right, normal service, etc. etc.....

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

NOTICE: Will pay 100 USD for an HP-4815A defective but
complete probe assembly.

Dignity is like a flag.  It flaps in a storm.
		-- Roy Mengot
         law-abiding citizens.