xmessage keybinding

Pat Kane pekane52 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 21:12:58 PST 2014

Hi Dennis,

Several years ago I switched to using "zenity" rather than
"xmessage".  I found that "zenity" works better with
Gnome cruft... looks like  pushing Alt and the first letter
of the button name does what you want.

If you really need to use xmesage then you will need to
learn about X translations.

Pat
---