Seeking help with xkbcomp

Blake McBride blake1024 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 08:46:23 PDT 2014

Dear Andreas,

Thanks!  Unfortunately, the Unicomp APL keyboard has no "Windows" keys.
 Its layout is similar to the original IBM PC keyboard.  What you gave me
is perfect if it just used the control key.  Is there anyway you could give
me similar (complete) instructions for using the control key?  I really
appreciate it.  I am quite lost.

Thanks.

Blake