Calibration on xf86-input-wacom with more then 4 points?

Lyude thatslyude at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 11:59:12 PDT 2013

Hello, I recently got my hands on a Lenovo ThinkPad Helix, and in addition to it's multitouch screen, it also features a built in wacom digitizer. It works pretty well for Linux for the most part, but overall the calibration (especially around the edges) leaves a lot to be desired. I looked into fixes for this, and discovered that many windows users would go through the tedious task of getting up to 100 calibration values using Windows' default calibration tool. I've only been able to figure out how to get four calibration points using xinput_calibration. Does anyone know if xf86-input-wacom supports this, and how I could use this feature if it exists?
Thank you very much,
Lyude

P.S: I am not a member of this mailing list, so please make sure to add my e-mail address in the list of recepients for any replies to this, thank you!