porting

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Tue Oct 1 08:53:35 PDT 2013

On 09/30/13 02:32 AM, Henry Rosario Gonzalez wrote:
> I wish I could port xorg-verver-1.14.3 on Solaris 10 (x86_64-pc-solaris2.10)
> if you can help me with that I will appreciate it.

It should simply build, once you install all the prerequisites.
Certainly it builds cleanly on Solaris 11 & later - it's been a while since
I've tried on an older release like S10.

Unfortunately, there's few people around who would have the time to build it
for you, so you're going to have to try and ask specific questions about
specific issues to get real help.

	-Alan Coopersmith-              alan.coopersmith at oracle.com