Disable DPMS without monitor specifiy monitor section

Daniel Spannbauer ds at marco.de
Wed Nov 27 00:56:17 PST 2013

Hello,

I use Xorg-Server 1.13.2 on a openSUSE 12.3. Because of a huge variety
of displays I have to support I have no specific monitor section in
xorg.conf.d

Where do I have to put my "option dpms = false" statement?

Regards

Daniel

--
Daniel Spannbauer                         Systemadministration
marco Systemanalyse und Entwicklung GmbH  Tel   +49 8333 9233-27 Fax -11
http://www.marco.de/                      Email ds at marco.de
Geschäftsführer Martin Reuter             HRB 171775 Amtsgericht München