mouse acceleration profiles

Simon Thum simon.thum at gmx.de
Mon Nov 18 11:58:09 PST 2013

Hi,

actually this is not a typo. The "none" profile exists mostly for
completeness, a flat curve can be reached by other means too. So when it
was added it got -1 not zero which is the default. Compatibility and such.

The xorg.conf man page has more accurate information generally, although
the wiki may be more helpful to developers interested in this stuff.

Is there any behaviour you find irritating or missing?

Cheers,

Simon