[ Meego ] : Configuring X in Intel Oaktrail Board

Arjun Suresh ( India - Bangalore ) arjun.suresh at mindteck.com
Wed Jun 5 04:40:40 PDT 2013

Hi,
I am facing a problem configuring X in a Intel Oaktrail board running Meego.
Kernel version is : linux-2.6.37.6
I need to set screen resolution of the device to 800x480 which is 1024x600. I was able to scale using xrandr to achieve this.

xrandr --output LVDS0  --scale 1.28x1.25.

However I was not able to automate it by setting this in some configuration file. I was not able to find a xorg.conf.
My lspci –vvvnnk contents can be found at https://dpaste.de/oIWuZ/

Thanks & Regards,

Arjun S R
Software Engineer, EDS / Firmware

Mindteck | Prestige Atlanta, No 10, Industrial Layout 7th main 80 Feet Road | 3rd Block Koramangala | Bangalore 560 034, India.
Email: arjun.suresh at mindteck.com| Tel: +91 80 4154 8000; Ext. 8111| Mobile : +91-9620054654|www.mindteck.com
Disclaimer
This message is for the named recipient(s) above and may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information of MINDTECK.  If you have received this message in error, please immediately delete all copies of it, and notify the sender.  Do not disseminate this message to anyone if you are not the intended recipient.

 Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.