Regarding XI2 touch event simulation.

Paltry pal paltry at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 03:40:14 PDT 2013

Hello,

I am looking for some sample that can simulate the touch events and forward
to the Xserver,similar to xte that can send touch events also.Is there any
application that can do this?

Secondly,I dont have touch device available. so was looking to buy one.. is
there any touchscreen device,or other touch device which has a native
support for linux and that generates the XI2 touch events that can be
connected to a desktop to get the touch functionality.. so that i can test
the touch events on a real physical device also.

Help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.