Blurry Display (Panasonic TC-L42E60)

Steven Blatchford sblatchford at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 11:49:57 PDT 2013

I went to the box again today and tested on seven different TVs. Out of
the seven, only one looked sharp.  It was an old Insignia 39". I'd
gladly buy it but it's a bit to big for the space I have.

Out of the seven I tested with, I grabbed output of xrandr and edid info
for four of them.  I forgot to grab that information for the old
Insignia which worked  :-/

39"  60hz Philips
http://sprunge.us/gYAe

39"  60hz Insignia (newer model than the one which worked)
http://sprunge.us/OSZZ

40" 120hz Samsung
http://sprunge.us/DAfc

42" 120hz LG
http://sprunge.us/KRga

42" 120hz Panasonic (the TV I currently have):
http://sprunge.us/VXIS

Unless anyone has anything I could try, I'll have to take the Panasonic
back.

-steve