Compiling xf86-video-xgi driver for ARM

Jeffrey Langerak jeffrey at prutsertjes.nl
Wed Jan 16 04:11:47 PST 2013

Hi,

I will try the xgixp / sis driver to see if one of them works, I don't
feel much for rewriting the driver as I don't know where to begin that
process. I am comfortable with Linux and compiling stuff and scripting a
bit as well, but to write a driver is a bit much :).

I will let you know if I manage to get thing working.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey Langerak