Compiling xf86-video-xgi driver for ARM

Jeffrey Langerak jeffrey at prutsertjes.nl
Tue Jan 15 10:00:06 PST 2013

Hi,

That's what I am starting to conclude as well. Some of the XGI chips are
supported by the sis driver, should that work for the Z11 as well? My
information only tells me that it won't go any further than the Z7. Yet
if X would tell me why the module fails at some point...

I really hate this chip, the device works pretty neat, but the chip is
impossible to work with...

So my only option is to use fbdev, are there any options in xorg.conf
that can provide some performance improvements, I've only seen a more
stable cursor with hwcursor set to on, any further improvements are welcome.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey Langerak